Refresh this page to make sure you catch the latest events added to my campaign calendar. Then attend or tune in so you hear what I have to say about the issues and, whenever possible, ask me questions and share your ideas for better government in Pierre!
- Monday, October 24: Forum on Statewide Ballot Measures, Groton Community Center, 1:00 p.m.
- Thursday, October 27: Radio interview on Referred Law 20/youth minimum wage, The Greg Belfrage Show, KELO News-Talk Radio, 1320 AM/107.9 FM, Sioux Falls, 8:40 a.m.
- Thursday, October 27: TV appearance to discussed Referred Laws 19 & 20, South Dakota Focus on SDPB, 7 p.m.
- Wednesday, November 2: “In Touch” radio broadcast with Adam St. Paul, KABD-FM 107.7, 7:30 a.m.,
- Friday, November 4: The Don Briscoe Show, KSDN-AM 930, 4–5 p.m.
- Tuesday, November 8: Election Day! Join me and the Brown County Democrats to watch results and celebrate at the Aberdeen Americinn, 301 Centennial Street SE, after 7 p.m.